Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round VI (FOA ETA 17 01)
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round VI" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.261.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 04, 2017 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is May 4, 2017. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: monitor and evaluate ecological and resiliency parameters on the Mill River in Taunton, Ma; Hurricane Sandy
Previous opportunity: Increase Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 17 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0031||Historic Preservation of the Chatham Manor Complex|
|P17AS00179||Internships for Subalpine Revegetation at North Cascades National Park|
|P17AS00185||Youth Programs Cooridnator Internship at San Juan National Historical Park|
|P17AS00186||Urban Archeology Corps|
|NPS 17 NERO 0036||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - PLC Install Vault Toilet at Thayer-Dent Parking Lot|
|NPS 17 NERO 0037||PLC Provide Sustainable Improvement for Grandview Sandbar Campsites|
|NPS 17 NERO 0034||Cultural Landscape Planning Resource Assistant|
|NEAAC EMBASSYTUNIS 16 001||Creating Greater Economic Wealth through the Handicraft Value Chain in Tunisia|
|P17AS00160||PLC Address Maintenance Backlog in Landscapes Invasive Exotic Vegetation Control FY17|
|NPS 17 NERO 0038||Cultural Landscape Planning Resource Assistant|
|NEAAC EMBASSYTUNIS 16 002||Supporting Tunisia’s Agribusiness Sector|
|P17AS00231||NCPE interns with Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science|
|P17AS00243||Craters of the Moon National Monument, Hagerman Fossil Beds and Minidoka National Historic Site Outreach and Education Interns|
|P17AC00238||Digital Interpretation/Education and Media Support|
|P17AS00255||Law Enforcement, Security and Emergency Services Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0043||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|NPSNOIROMO1700603||Restoration of historic W. A. White Cabin and Leiffer Cabin located at Rocky Mountain NP|
|P17AS00268||Civil Right Interns in the Nation’s Capital|
|P17AS00289||C&O Canal National Historical Park – Vegetation Control and Invasive Plant Removal|
|P17AS00290||Potomac Heritage NST LHHT SCA Leader Trail Crew|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 17 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: