monitor and evaluate ecological and resiliency parameters on the Mill River in Taunton, Ma; Hurricane Sandy (F17AS00198)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "monitor and evaluate ecological and resiliency parameters on the Mill River in Taunton, Ma; Hurricane Sandy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.677.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $170,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BLM (MT)- Forest Collaboration Network Facilitation
Previous opportunity: Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round VI
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00198) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00307||Monitor Submerged Aquatic Vegetation, Martin NWR|
|P18AS00086||Repair Castle Trail|
|P18AS00229||Provide Technical Assistance for Project to Conduct Deferred Maintenance of the South Rim Trail|
|P18AS00477||Excavation and Research of a Fossil Locality on Santa Rosa Island at Channel Islands National Park|
|P18AS00714||Samoan Traditional Use Study|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00198", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: