Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (USDA NRCS OH CIG GEN0010276)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2019 500 PM Eastern Day Light Saving Time July 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU
Previous opportunity: Massachusetts Conservation Planning & Implementation Support Partnership Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Funding
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS OH CIG GEN0010276) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS SC EQIP 19 GEN0010301||South Carolina urban communities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS OH CIG GEN0010276", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: