Apply for USDA NRCS MA CTA 19 GEN0010275
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Massachusetts Conservation Planning & Implementation Support Partnership Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Funding" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
Previous opportunity: DoD Vision, Translational Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS MA CTA 19 GEN0010275
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS MA CTA 19 GEN0010275) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MS 19 CTA GEN0010245||Conservation Technical Assistance and Farm Bill Programs|
|P19AS00216||Expand the Park Experience Beyond Park Boundaries through Youth Summits|
|P19AS00219||Emergency Stabilization of the Back Ranch Smokehouse|
|P19AS00221||Train Student Intern in fulfilling Cultural Resource Preservation Laws|
|P19AS00223||Cultural Resources Inventory|
|P19AS00220||Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well|
|P19AS00222||Assessing Distribution and Seasonal Activity Patterns of Bats in Five Utah Parks|
|NPSNOIVALLP19AC00555||Forest and range restoration with Youth Conservation Corps on the Valles Caldera National Preserve|
|NPSNOIVALLP19AC00559||Tribal and Public Consultation for Assessing Feasibility of the Proposed Rim Trail on Valles Caldera National Preserve|
|P19AS00230||Conserve Cultural Resources for Exhibit and Storage|
|P19AS00233||Historic Preservation Treatments to Gila Cliff Dwellings|
|P19AS00234||Conservation Breeding of the Schaus¿ Swallowtail Butterfly|
|F19AS00232||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|F19AS00234||Tri-colored Blackbird Movements and Connectedness in the Kern River Valley, California|
|P19AS00152||Habitat Improvement for the Endangered Mohave Tui Chub (fish) at Mojave National Preserve|
|P19AS00241||Develop Weed Mapping Application for Southern Plains Parks|
|USGS 19 FA 0203||Deep Learning for Automated Detection and Classification of Waterfowl, Seabirds, and other Wildlife from Digital Aerial Imagery|
|F19AS00238||Hydrologic Monitoring, Analysis, and Protocol Documentation in California and Nevada|
|P19AS00243||Cooperative GIS Research and Support for Cultural Resource Condition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MA CTA 19 GEN0010275", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.