Improve Visitor Experience & Enhance Visitor Access to the Isle au Haut District of Acadia National Park (NPS 18 NERO 0117)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve Visitor Experience & Enhance Visitor Access to the Isle au Haut District of Acadia National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Natural and Cultural Preservation and Bat Monitoring Interns- FOLS
Previous opportunity: Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Appalachian National
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0117) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OWBO 2018 02||Women’s Business Center Renewal Grant|
|OWBO WKPLN 2018 19||Option Year Workplan and Budget|
|72049218RFA00011||Regulatory Reform Support Program for National Development (RESPOND)|
|DLA 201804||FY18 Supplemental Funding for Existing PTACs|
|OWBO WKPLN 2018 19 1||OWBO Option Year Workplan and Budget Request|
|OSBDC 2019 03||Small Business Development Centers|
|OSBDC 2019 02||Small Business Development Centers|
|GCBD 7J 2019 01||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|GCGB 7J 2019 02||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|OWBO 2019 01 1||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 201902||Procurement Technical Assistance - Midwest BIA Region|
|SFOP0005694||Promoting Fintech Sector in MENA|
|RDBCP RCDG 2019||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP SDGG 2019||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|OIT STEP 2019 01||STATE TRADE EXPANSION PROGRAM|
|72038819RFA00003||Local Works Bangladesh Activities|
|PRIME 2019 01||Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs Act|
|GCBD 7J 2019 02||7j Management and Technical Assistance Program|
|FAST 2019 R 0013||Federal and State Technology Partnership Program (FAST)|
|72049219RFA00005||Generating Rural Opportunities by Working with Cooperatives (GROW-Coop)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0117", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: