Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Appalachian National (NPS 18 NERO 0112)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Appalachian National" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2018 This is NOT a request for applications. This is just a public notice that a task agreement has been entered into under an existing cooperative agreement with Shippensburg University..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Improve Visitor Experience & Enhance Visitor Access to the Isle au Haut District of Acadia National Park
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0112) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0113||Maurice River Comprehensive Management Plan Implementation|
|SHTG FY 18 01||Susan Harwood Targeted Topic Training Grants|
|SHTG FY 18 02||Susan Harwood Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 18 03||Susan Harwood Capacity Building Developmental and Capacity Building Pilot|
|DHS 18 MT 029 000 99||FY 2018 Flood Mitigation Assistance|
|DHS 18 MT 047 000 99||Fy 2018 Pre-Disaster Mitigation|
|NHTSA NTIA 911 GRANT PROGRAM 2018||911 Grant Program|
|P18AS00497||Canoemobile: Engaging Youth on their Local Rivers|
|NPS 18 NERO 0118||Great Egg Harbor River Comprehensive Management Plan Implem|
|NPS 18 NERO 0119||African Americans of Essex County Knowledge Transfer Project|
|SLMAQM 18 CA 2038||U.S.-Russia Peer-to-Peer Dialogue Program Management|
|PAS BSB FY18 0904||2019 YSEALI Generation Workshop: Advancing Gender Equality|
|USGS 18 FAC 7460||Data Collection and Research Partnership and Co-Location in Office and Garage Space in Grayling, Michigan|
|F18AS00299||Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Activities in South Dakota|
|NPS 18 NERO 0132||Inspire Cooperative Coastal Change Adaptation Through Locally-S|
|NPS 18 NERO 0133||HPP Natural Resources & Historic Structures Internship|
|BOR PN 18 N023||Prineville Reservoir Recreation Operations & Maintenance|
|NPS NOIP18AC00233||Ethnobotany at Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site, North Dakota|
|BOR PN 18 N015||Outdoor Recreation Operations and Maintenance Agreement|
|NPS 18 NERO 0139||NJ Pinelands Long-term Environmental and Economic Monitoring|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0112", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: