Apply for USDA FNS 2023 HMI
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the agriculture, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development and Implementation of Healthy Meals Incentives Recognition Awards and Sub-Grants for School Food Authorities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.579.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 28, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $47,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Food and Nutrition
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 2022 Invited to Apply- Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards - Law Enforcement Operations
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS 2023 HMI
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS 2023 HMI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.