Apply for NPS NOIP17AC01141 01
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Stewardship and Enagement Program- CHYO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Advanced Technological Education
Previous opportunity: Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP17AC01141 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC01141 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP17AC01220 01||Collaboration for Historic Interpretation, Cultural Resource Development, Education and Outreach to Youth- CHYO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC01141 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.