The Research and Evaluation, Demonstrations and Data Analysis and Utilization Program (HUDRD) (FR 6100 N 29)
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Research and Evaluation, Demonstrations and Data Analysis and Utilization Program (HUDRD)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.536.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Aquatic Decision Framework
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6100 N 29) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0164||Suffolk Sportsplex Water Access Project – Planning and Preliminary Design|
|RFA 306 17 000004||COMAC (Conflict Mitigation Assistance for Civilians)|
|FR 6100 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|CDFI 2017 BEA||FY 2017 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|72016918RFA00001||Overview of Anticipated Civil Society Programming|
|NFO72038318B00001||Sri Lanka Social Cohesion and Reconciliation (SCORE) Activity|
|72016918RFA00002||Framework for Giving in Serbia|
|72016918RFA00003||Civic Action for Accountability|
|72038818REOI01||USAID’s Promoting Advocacy and Rights (PAR) Activity|
|INL18CA0005 INLPCGLOBAL 11282017||Building and Sustaining Effective Community Anti-drug Coalitions|
|95332418N0004||Data for Youth Services Collaborative Project in Côte d’Ivoire, DCLI|
|SFOP0003401||FY18 Supporting Civil Society in Montenegro|
|SFOP0003415||FY18 DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Ukraine|
|SFOP0003610||FY18 DRL Supporting Objective Media in Hungary|
|72016918RFA00004||Local Engagement and Asset Development Activity|
|72029418RFA00001||Positive Youth Engagement|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 024 060096||FY18 DRL Empowering Youth in India|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 026||FY18 DRL Supporting Human Rights Defenders in Tajikistan|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 032||FY18 DRL Supporting Objective Media in Hungary|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 033||FY18 DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Ukraine|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6100 N 29", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: