Apply for HQ0034 20 S FO01
- The Department of Defense in the education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Defense Education Program (NDEP) for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education, Outreach, and Workforce Initiative Programs, Fiscal Year 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.006.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 24, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Family Support Technical Assistance Center
Previous opportunity: 2020 CTR Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HQ0034 20 S FO01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HQ0034 20 S FO01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W15QKN 20 R 09H5||Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Educational Outreach Programs|
|PD SEOUL FY20 01||American Spaces Makerspace Fellow Grant Program|
|ND NOFO 20 103||Young Innovators|
|HQ003422NFOEASD01||DoD STEM Community College Consortium|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HQ0034 20 S FO01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.