Apply for F18AS00128
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Maankiki Marsh and Ferguson Bayou Re-Connection Phase 2a" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Assessment and Revision of Karst Fauna Regions for Karst Invertebrates in Travis and Williamson Counties, Texas
Previous opportunity: DoD PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00128
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00128) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00131||North America Wetlands Conservation Act 2019-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F18AS00136||Great Lakes Piping Plover Projects|
|F18AS00137||Michigan State Parks Piping Plover Monitoring|
|F18AS00138||Great Lakes Piping Plover Protection, Monitoring and Research|
|P18AS00096||Ecological investigation of Western Arctic Herd Caribou|
|F18AS00142||2019 Multistate Conservation Grant Program|
|F18AS00150||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|F18AS00162||Invasive Species Rapid Response Team|
|F18AS00144||Co-management of Subsistence use of Pacific Walrus|
|P18AS00285||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|F18AS00173||Assessment of Population, Reproductive, and Health Impairments in Colonial Waterbirds Breeding in Michigan's Areas of Concern and Grand Traverse Bay|
|F18AS00174||Great Lakes Piping Plover Recovery Planning in the Eastern Great Lakes Basin|
|F18AS00151||History of land use and environmental conditions on Selawik Refuge in the early to mid-20th century|
|F18AS00141||Alaska Aquatic Invasive Species Plant Management|
|F18AS00188||Deer Creek SVRIC|
|F18AS00190||NAWCA 2019-2 Canada Grants|
|F18AS00202||Fiscal Year 2018 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|F18AS00140||Yukon River Treaty Project Implementation|
|F18AS00208||Habitat and ecology of the endangered Piping Plover and other priority species at the Cat Island Chain restoration project and Green Bay|
|P18AS00393||Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00128", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.