Apply for P18AS00065
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engaging Alaska Teachers Through Field-based Teacher Workshop" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2018 This is a notice of intent to award to Alaska Geographic Association. Applications will not be accepted from other than Alaska Geographic Association..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $83,250.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment
Next opportunity: Latino Heritage Internship Program
Previous opportunity: No Wrong Door System Business Case Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00065
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00065) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00223||San Diego Audubon Society Share our Shores|
|F18AS00228||San Diego Zoo Wildlife Rangers|
|F18AS00242||Conservation Stewardship and Environmental Education|
|ND NOFO 19 102||Smart Cities Collaboration Competition|
|F19AS00088||Tipping Point: Addressing the Expanded Demand for Living Shorelines in North Carolina|
|F19AS00143||AN EVALUATION OF THE PARTNERS FOR FISH AND WILDLIFE PROGRAM IN THE SOUTHEAST UNITED STATES: UNDERSTANDING LANDOWNER PARTICIPATION AND ONGOING STEWARDSHIP BEHAVIORS|
|F19AS00223||SARP COORDINATION, FISH BARRIER INVENTORY DATABASE - PHASE II, STREAM RESTORATION ON PICKWICK LAKE, VALLEY RIVER WATERSHED|
|P19AS00298||Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth at Rocky Mountain NP through|
|P19AS00320||Connecting Teachers in Parks Professional Development Workshop|
|F19AS00314||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
|F19AS00316||Forest management, assessment, inventory and applied silviculture activities on U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Southeast Region Refuges|
|P20AS00031||New Teacher Floating Workshop|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00065", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.