Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Science Applications (F19AS00305)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Science Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: CESU - Collect, analyze and describe surface hydrology data for the Barataria Preserve’s rapidly sinking deltaic landscape
Previous opportunity: American History and Civics Education: National Convenings
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00305) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00313||Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study|
|F19AS00322||Kentucky ANS Management Plan|
|USDA FS 2020 LSR||Forest Service - Landscape Scale Restoration RFA 2020|
|P19AS00481||Documenting Traditional Ecological Knowledge of Snow and Ice Conditions and of Caribou Herds in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve|
|F19AS00336||15.665 The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act National Wetlands Inventory, 16 U.S.C 3901 39031 thru 39032.|
|F19AS00342||NAWCA FY20 U.S. Small Grants|
|F19AS00344||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)|
|F19AS00362||Moncus Park Outdoor Showcase|
|F19AS00367||Native seed collection of plants with broad environmental tolerance to use for wildlife habitat restoration in the Great Basin|
|F19AS00373||Hydroacoustic Survey of Bighead and Silver Carp in the Ohio River|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00305", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: