Apply for W912DR2120001
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Interns at USACE Raystown Lake Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 24, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,083.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strengthening Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF) prevention and control in Arizona tribal lands
Previous opportunity: U.S. Mission to NATO Public Affairs Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W912DR2120001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W912DR2120001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W912EF 21 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|USDA FS UCF 010 2021||2021 Urban and Community Foresty Challenge Cost Share Grant Program|
|N401922128001||Ungulate Control, Eradication, and Basic Research located on Naval Base Guam and Andersen Air Force Base, JRM Guam AOR|
|SFOP0007951||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0007949||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Central Asia|
|SFOP0007953||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Sri Lanka|
|SFOP0008011||Handling of Live Animal Confiscations|
|W9127N2120007||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training for Willamette Valley Adjudicated Crews|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2771||Natural Resources Ecosystem Mgt Hawaii|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2842||Dry Creek Riparian Restoration Mgt Beale AFB|
|SFOP0008099||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Nepal|
|SFOP0008098||Money Laundering and the Illegal Wildlife Trade in China|
|USDA FS GLRI CWMA21||USDA FS GLRI Cooperative Weed Management Areas Spring 2021|
|W9127N2120008||WVP Cottage Grove Area HS|
|W9127N2120009||NRM Cottage Grove Area Schools|
|N40080 21 2 0002||Cedar Point Wildlife Management|
|N40080 21 2 0004||Cliffline Stabilization Naval Research Laboratory|
|W9132T 21 SOI 0026||Advanced Monitoring and Management of the Texas Horned Lizard on Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma|
|N40080 21 2 0005||Shoreline Stabilization, NSA Annapolis, MD|
|W912DR21R0055||Chesapeake Bay Oyster Recovery Monitoring|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W912DR2120001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.