Collaboration to Increase Access to Outdoor Recreation on the Ch (NPS 18 NERO 0088)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaboration to Increase Access to Outdoor Recreation on the Ch" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.930.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2018 This is NOT a request for applications. This is just a public notice that NPS is working with the Maryland Office of Tourism Development on projects under this cooperative agreement..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Cheasapeake Watershed CESU
Previous opportunity: Advanced Technological Education
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0088) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0089||The Chesapeake Bay Storytellers Initiative|
|SBR25018CA0004||Building English teaching capacity in Brazil: Bilingual schools in the public school system|
|SFOP0005297||Enhancing Public Accountability and Trust in Lebanon|
|SFOP0005295||Supporting Tunisia's Elections|
|72052118RFA00006||“Counter-Traficking in Persons”|
|SBR25018CA0001||Afro Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0093||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site – Operations and Management|
|F18AS00260||Black-tailed Prairie Dog Population and Habitat Monitoring of Black-footed Ferret|
|F18AS00261||Des Lacs NWR Cyanobacteria Graduate Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0096||Anacostia River Recreational and Educational Programming|
|NPS 18 NERO 0095||Expansion of Landscope Chesapeake|
|P18AS00466||Cultural Landscape Report of Ford Island Chief Petty Officer's Bungalows Neighborhood and Battleship Row|
|CI CET 18 002||FY 2018 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|SMY300 18 YSEALI WS||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Empowering Southeast Asian Educators|
|NPS 18 NERO 0098||Exploring and Restoring the Anacostia River|
|NPS 18 NERO 0099||Ethnic Cultural Events at Lowell National Historical Park|
|18 VNM NOFO 06||Alumni small grants|
|DOS DARESSALAAM CVEFY18||Strengthening Communities to Prevent Violent Extremism in Tanzania|
|NPS 18 NERO 0102||Internship for Heritage Areas Program|
|NPS NOIP18AC00294||Evaluation of Rear Erecting Shop at Pullman State Historic Site|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0088", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: