Authority To Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships Notice (FR 6300 N USP)
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Authority To Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships Notice" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.506.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Vision, Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: Accessible Medical Equipment and Furniture: Providing Access to Healthcare for People with Mobility Disabilities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6300 N USP) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2019 NIST TPO IOT 01||Economic Research and Analysis of the National Need for Technology Infrastructure to Support the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|W81XWH 19 VRP TRA||DoD Vision, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 VRP FTTSA||DoD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWJ 19 VRP IIRA||DoD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 DMDRP IDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Idea Development Award|
|G19AS00067||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00069||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G19AS00068||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 19 DMRDP AIMM||DoD Accelerating Innovation in Military Medicine Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP IDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research, Idea Discovery Award|
|P19AS00212||Analysis of Breeding Salamanders in the Greater Yellowstone Area|
|19 584||Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis|
|19 585||International Research Experiences for Students|
|19 586||Critical-Zone Collaborative Network|
|W81XWH 19 PHTBIRP FITBIRA||DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, Federal Interagency Traumatic Brain Injury Research Analysis Award|
|7200AA19APS00014||Implementation Science for Strengthening Family Health (IS4FH)|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6300 N USP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: