Apply for RFA FD 21 034
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AAV Vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF) prevention and control in Arizona tribal lands
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 21 034
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 21 034) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 21 031||Collaboration in Regulatory Systems Strengthening and Standardization Activities to Increase Global Access to Safe and Effective Biological Products (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 032||Integrated Pathogen Reduction Technologies for whole blood and blood components for transfusion (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|FOR FD 20 001||An evidence-based clinical practice guideline for dental pain (surgical and non-surgical)|
|FOR FD 20 006||NARMS Cooperative Agreement Program to Strengthen Antibiotic Resistance Surveillance in Retail Food Specimens (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|FOR FD 20 018||Implementation of the National Evaluation System for Health Technology (NEST) Coordinating Center (CC)|
|FOR FD 20 011||CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (R01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|FOR FD 20 007||Exploring the use of Real-World Data to Generate Real-World Evidence in Regulatory Decision-Making (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|FOR FD 20 008||Incorporating cost effectiveness & societal outcomes into FDA opioids model (U01)|
|FOR FD 20 009||Smoking Machine Adaptor Design Project for ENDS, Cigars, and Heated Tobacco Products|
|FOR FD 20 010||Drug Development Science Support (U01)|
|FOR FD 21 004||Minor Use Minor Species Development of Drugs (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|FOR FD 21 007||AAV Vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations|
|FOR FD 21 006||Enhancing Innovations in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for Vaccines against Influenza and Emerging Infectious Diseases|
|RFA FD 22 004||Renewal - Cooperative Agreement to Support the Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, JIFSAN (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 006||Conformance with the Egg Regulatory Program Standards (U2F) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 22 087||Research to support the development of alternatives to antimicrobials for use in food-producing animals|
|PAR 22 108||Innovative ways to provide education on antimicrobial stewardship practices in animals.|
|RFA FD 22 010||Revision Applications - Development and Maintenance of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards Flexible Funding Model Compliance and Enforcement Expansion Supplement (U18) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 22 009||Federal and State Integration Activities to Advance Cooperation and Regulatory Standards Among Animal Food Safety Regulatory Programs (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 019||Revision Applications - Manufactured Food Flexible Funding Model Compliance and Enforcement Expansion Supplement (U18) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 21 034", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.